c/o Temple University Civil Engineering
1947 North 12th Street
Applicants will be competing for:
1. Drexel University is providing two five-year scholarships of $5000 per year to be awarded to outstanding candidates by the Philadelphia PSPE scholarship committee. Please check "DREXEL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT" on the application form to be considered for this scholarship.
2. Temple University is providing a four year scholarship of $2000 per year to be awarded to an outstanding candidate by the Philadelphia PSPE scholarship committee. Please check "TEMPLE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT" on the application form to be considered for this scholarship.
3. Qualifying applications will be forwarded to the State PSPE Scholarship Committee for further consideration for scholarships currently being solicited by that Committee.
4. Up to two $500 and one $100 cash awards will be made by the Philadelphia Chapter of the Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers.
Several items to keep in mind:
1. Applicant must meet/exceed minimum test scores. (e.g. SAT 600 M 500 V)
2. Applicant must be a citizen of the U.S.
3. Applicant must be a resident of, or attend high school in, the City/County of Philadelphia. Students resident of other counties should contact their county's PSPE chapter to determine if similar scholarship programs are available, or call the State PSPE office at 717-236-2050 for more information.
4. Scholarships awarded on behalf of Drexel or Temple will be coordinated with other scholarships which may be awarded by these schools (and are not cumulative.)
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE POSTMARKED PRIOR TO JANUARY 21, 2017