c/o Temple University Civil Engineering
1947 North 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Us 

 

 

 

     

 

PSPE HISTORY

 

In 1934, in the depths of the great depression, a group of engineers met at The Engineers' Club of Philadelphia and decided to form a group that was dedicated to maintaining the professional integrity of the engineering profession. At same time in New York and four other cities similar groups formed. These groups decided to combine and form a larger organization, which was to become NSPE.

The Philadelphia Chapter of PSPE, the founding chapter, grew to over a thousand members and then began to split into smaller county based chapters.

Original Charter


Charter Page-1spaceCharter Page-2



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PSPE  Philadelphia Chapter. All rights reserved.